Kweku's journey to the sahara

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The TransRail





The Railways in Mali has always been a centre of attraction or attention if I should say so, for a lot of different reasons, like they say in business every publicity is good
I really could not visit Mali without paying the station a visit I made enquiries about travelling on the train to Senegal however there was not much of information till I was led to the only man who spoke English in a nearby bar, he really briefed me and was very helpful than the staff at the station
The journey from Mali to Senegal on an express train will take 3 days and I mean three days on an express train, few people seem to discourage me to go by car or a couch, but I have heard so much about this train and I am willing to stick it out before the whole service becomes extinct one day. I also would like to compare some aspect about the service and the resources at disposal enjoy thes few pics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home