Kweku's journey to the sahara

Saturday, February 17, 2007

NEAR THE END OF MY TIME IN AFRICA




The last few weeks has been very busy and full of activities as it’s nearing the end of my long stay in Africa
One might find it hard to understand the latter point, even thou I am from Africa this is the longest I have been in Africa for twenty three years most times I have visited my native Ghana for few weeks, eight weeks maximum, so this is a big deal for me. I have invariably reassured my self that I can still survive the hash and enjoyable realities of the continent that is dubbed with problems, at least I have seen for my self that its not all dark and gloom
Now that my days are numbered I have this paradoxical feeling of being happy and sad its been an adventure like no before in rough and hardship some blips of happiness sleeping in tents, sharing bed with mosquitoes eating rough meeting nice people good and modest hotels, and dormitories and the occasional odd people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home